DEBRIS v2.0 PLAZA
Debris — an atmospheric project on the subject of conquering the deep mysterious expanses of the ocean. The game is designed for a single pass, so you completely immerse yourself in the process. Fate, by chance, sent you to a dark depth, where the rays of the sun do not reach. The shadow of your goal is to find a way to get to the surface. You are imprisoned in gloomy depths and now there is a real struggle for life. You lost your whole team, and the oxygen in the balloon is already running out. There is only the slightest chance of survival, and the inhabitants of the vast expanses, who are obviously unfriendly, interfere with it. History will tell you about the existence of a team of scuba divers who go on a voyage in order to shoot a video about a meteorite. The thing is that somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean lies the Meteorite of Debris, whereupon a source of energy was formed at that place. You go to research, but suddenly something goes wrong and the whole team, except you, is dying. Also check another action adventure game Hitman The Complete First Season : http://pcagames.com/hitman-complete-first-season/
- Title: Debris Game
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
- Developer: Moonray Studios
- Publisher: Moonray Studios
- Release year: 2017
- Steam link http://store.steampowered.com/app/669660/Debris/
- Release Name: Debris.v2.0-PLAZA
- Game Version: v2.0
- Game Releaser: PLAZA
- Size: 8.29 GB
- Available Languages: english, french, german, spanish, korean
Debris 2.0 + Co-op — Survive Together, Full release notes:
- Added co-op mode (finally!).
- Added UI localization for French, Spanish, German, Korean, Hungarian.
- Added full UI and dialogue localization for Czech.
- Added an effect when players equalize.
- Added an effect when the Squid processes debris.
- Added audio effects that may or may not occur later in the game.
- Added the ability to switch tool modes using the keyboard with 1 and 2.
- Added some helpful directions throughout the game to expose mechanics.
- Added minimap hints for player facing direction.
- Added engine distortion trails for the player and Squid.
- Increased the spear’s velocity to make aiming and shooting a bit more responsive.
- Finding a secret now gives you energy so you can wait and read everything and not worry about dying.
- Fixed players getting stuck at flow junctions in chapters 5 and 11.
- Fixed subtitles not displaying at the end of the game.
- Fixed players dying if they run out of power during the end sequence.
- Rebalanced the sharks in chapter 7 so they’re introduced a bit more gradually.
- Rebalanced certain sharks so that they take 3 shots to kill instead of 5.
- Reworked the menu spacing & layout for localization (and to make it look a bit nicer).
- Reworked the final chapter for each ending.
- Reworked the mouse & gamepad inputs to increase responsiveness.
- Reworked how the green dot is implemented (follow the flow!).
- Reworked the flow particles to make the flow direction more apparent.
- Optimized the Squid’s volumetric lights.
- Optimized the tool’s illumination.
- Optimized creature culling.
OS: Windows 10
Processor: Dual Core 2.3GHz or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GTX 760 or higher and AMD R9 270X or higher
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 8 GB available space
1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. Mount or burn the ISO image in the disk emulator (UltraISO program).
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. Wait until the installation process is complete, a shortcut will appear on the desktop.
5. Copy the contents of the folder «PLAZA» to the folder with the game installed.
6. Start the game with a shortcut.