About the game: The Walking Dead: Michonne – A Telltale Miniseries stars the iconic, blade-wielding character from Robert Kirkman’s best-selling comic books. Haunted by her past, and coping with unimaginable loss and regret, the story explores Michonne’s absence between issues #126 and #139 of the comic book.
Includes access to all three episodes (all episodes available now) in this all-new miniseries from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
The Walking Dead Michonne Episode 1 PC Game is an episodic survival video game which is developed and published by Telltale Games. It is an interactive drama graphic adventure video game which is based on Robert Kirkman’s The Walking Dead comic book series. The Walking Dead Michonne PC Game three episode series was released between February and April 2016 for personal computers, PlayStation 3 and 4 and Xbox 360 and one consoles and on mobile devices. You may also download The Walking Dead Season 1, or season 2.
Gameplay: The Walking Dead Michonne Episode 1 PC Game is and action based horror video game which follows Michonne’s journey after leaving Rick Grimes’ trusted group in issue 126. While playing this horror video game as a player you have to well know that the story begins with Michonne on a boat with four men and having flashbacks about abandoning her two daughters. You have to also well know that she contemplates suicide and if she proceeds. After that she is stopped in the act by Pete and the boat’s lead. They take a radio signal from a zone known as Mobjack and Michonne as well as Pete disembark to the zone. Their exploration clues them to a wild boat. They find two people manacled to the doors and shot in the head to safeguard they couldn’t try to walkers. In this survival video game the group is taken to a like community called Monroe where they left in a ship’s storage room. Randall brings Michonne up to Norma where she is interrogated by Norma and where the player can obey or decline. Norma informs Michonne that Samantha is a liar and she would not be trusted. This video game is containing wonderful graphic features.
The Walking Dead Michonne GAMEPLAY
System Requirements for The Walking Dead Michonne PC Game:
- CPU: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
- ram: 2 GB
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Video Card: ATI or NVidia card w/ 512 MB RAM
- Free Disk Space: 2 GB
The Walking Dead Michonne PC Game Installation Instructions:
- Download the iso from link given below.
- Right click on the downloaded file and click on “Extract here”.
- WinRAR is needed to install to do it in a managed way.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UtraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Open the folder named “Redist” and install all the setups in there on your PC.
- When it gets installed, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “Codex” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example if you have installed game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > “The Walking Dead Michonne” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.
DOWNLOAD LINK for The Walking Dead Michonne